Save money and live comfortably with whole house fans
Whole house fans are a cost-effective way for homeowners to cool their homes and drastically reduce the demand for air conditioning.
What Is the Function of Whole House Fans?
Our whole house fans pull cool, fresh air in through open windows while pushing heated, musty air out through the attic. Although whole-house fans do not provide the same level of cooling as traditional air conditioning, when used properly, they can serve as the principal means of cooling a home.
If you haven’t looked into whole-house fans yet, one of our qualified HVAC technicians would be happy to assist you in finding the right one for your needs.
The Advantages of Whole House Fans
Our whole house fans provide a number of advantages, including:
- Significantly lower cooling costs
- Cooling methods that are both efficient and effective
- Throughout the day, the house will be cooler.
- To prevent disturbing your family, operate quietly.
- Fresher air is being circulated around the house.
- One of our licensed professionals will install your Maki full house fan system, guiding you through the process step by step, answering questions and addressing concerns along the way.
What Is the Best Way to Use My Whole House Fan?
Our whole house fans are pre-wired and ready to operate at the touch of a button. Simply open your windows and let the fan take care of the rest! The fan will totally replenish the air in your home in less than 5 minutes.
Use the entire house fan to immediately cool off your home in the morning before the weather warms up. Turn off the fan and close the windows once the home has cooled. This will limit the amount of time your air conditioner is used and allow you to preserve cool air in your home. Use the fan to cool the warm, afternoon air trapped in the house when the outside temperature decreases in the evening.
Please contact us if you would like more information on entire house fan systems or if you have any questions.